Offer to lube everything in your customers house. Jonathan thought of lubricating any sliding windows that are sticking.
Look at all the uses and point them out to people. Very little labor for really noticeable, long lasting results.
They will love you for months after you're gone. How much is that worth? Ask them.
Offer to clean their Sliding glass door to the backyard.
How I used to do it:
Ma’am would you like me to clean your slider track? She’ll agree "I know! Isn't it disgusting?"
1. hit it hard with your hydroforce while you're prespraying to loosen grime, grit and pet hair,
2. Scrub with Perfect Pocket Brush,
3. Flush & suck with WashDowner & vac hose, Be sure to slide the door back & forth several times to get at all the grime.
4. Finish up with a few drops of Cool Cuff Lube and it will be like new.
5. Don’t forget to charge for it. How much do you think something like this is worth?
How about telling them it's a new service you offer that is sorely needed and so you got good at it. And since it is new, you want to let them decide what it is worth - after they see the results. After 2 or 3 of these jobs you will know what people think it is worth. Even if you feel like they shorted you, they will never think of hiring another cleaner.
Remember, Cool Cuff Lube works great yet it is not oily so it won't leave a residue. And it has no odor.
You'll wonder where it went, but weeks or months later you will know it's still there working.
How much is that worth?